Barely a year since the wildly popular Samsung S3 was launched and Samsung once again gives us something to be excited about- the newly released Samsung Galaxy S4.
Here are a few things that make the Samsung Galaxy S4 different from the S3.
1. Camera upgrade: At first glance, the Samsung S4 looks exactly like the S3. Though certain tweaks like its massive 13MP primary camera and 2MP back camera upgrade shows great promises, especially to photography enthusiasts out there.
2. Elevated photography: Samsung has also included various nifty photography features to the S4. One of it is the Dual Shot mode, which enables users to take pictures with both cameras simultaneously, and combines the shots into one.
There is also the Cinema Photo option, where users can animate just one portion of a video and keep the rest static – ta-dah, you can now easily create GIFs!
3. The outlook: The S4 is slimmer and lighter than its predecessor, making it easier to carry around. It also has a bigger and a highly sensitive 5-inch screen that lets you easily navigate with long fingernails (major plus point to those who indulge on manicures!) or even gloves.
4. The insides: The S4 is significantly faster and has a longer battery life. Yup girls, say hello to smoother and longer usage, and goodbye to carrying around chargers or battery packs.
5. New Software Features: Running on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, the S4 comes with some new cool Samsung utilities. Such as the “Air Gestures”, where you easily scroll through pictures by swiping your hand left to right above the phone, without touching the screen.
Lighter, smoother and faster, the Samsung Galaxy S4 is an easy crowd-pleaser. It will be available in two colours – Black Mist and White Frost. There is no word yet on its pricing or when it will be available in Malaysia.
For more information, visit the official Samsung Galaxy S4 website