The organic juice detox, or also known as juice fasting, is the procedure of ridding unwarranted toxins from your body. During the detox period, your main source of food should be, as the name suggests, organic fruit juice.
At initial thought, the idea sounds pretty harmless. Though, that is not right – detoxing in general is going to be difficult. Nonetheless, don’t be discouraged because it is undeniable that going on an organic juice detox would greatly benefit you.
1. Cleansed Body. The main reason you should go on an organic juice detox is this – because your body (and mind) would be in a cleaner and healthier state. By only turning towards organic juices and light meals as a food source, you would be slowly flushing all the bad stuff out and replacing them with the fruits’ benefits.
Try this: Apple, peach and apricot combination. This three work well to promote lymphatic drainage, helps digestion and improves your body’s detoxification abilities.
2. Improved Immune System. Organic juices are a great source of vitamins and minerals, which are needed to lift and improve your immune system.
Try this: Blackcurrant. Berries, especially blackcurrants, are well-known for its ability to attack free radicals.
3. Clears Constipation. If you are prone to constipation, the organic juice detox would do you a whole lot of good. As you would be getting heaps load of fibre from the juice, and due to the fact that your body would be in a cleansed and healthier state, your digestive and bowel system would be at its best state.
Try this: Kiwi. One main reason constipation occurs is because our body is too ‘heaty’. Kiwis are know to have a cooling effect on our bodies, thus relieving constipation.
4. Slim Down. When done right, the organic juice detox can help you burn down fat, fast.
Try this: Apricots. These nectarines are filled with lycopene, which is known to prevent the build-up of fatty deposits.
5. Better Skin. Since organic juices contain ample amount of collagen, you would get healthier and glowing skin. Dutifully consuming organic juices can promote the lymphatic drainage and stimulate your skin’s metabolism. In general terms – it effectively calms down and clears up skin problems.
Try this: Peach. The peach is good for clearing up skin problems as it is known to be a great skin regeneration stimulant.