Celebrating weddings here has become incredibly interesting over the last few years. We are blessed with being in a multicultural country that has diverse cultures and thus, we have rather colourful weddings.
Not necessarily weddings in full rainbow colours but it’s colourful in so many other ways – in literal colours, in the taste and senses, cultural diversity and traditions. Weddings here can be one of a kind and each one is celebrated in their own right with excitement, enthusiasm and best of all, with love.
Hilton Kuala Lumpur has been one of the more popular places as a wedding venue. Be it for a traditional Malay wedding, an exuberant Indian wedding or Chinese wedding, it’s a place where they can fit in everything for a memorable wedding day.
This year, the wedding showcase at Hilton Kuala Lumpur is themed ‘Wedding Fête: where style meets culinary’. The team at Hilton Kuala Lumpur has taken it up a notch in doing things differently compared to other wedding fairs held at other hotels. Featuring the best of epicurean spread and culinary finesse, their team of award-winning chefs and patissiers will bring you on a journey that captivates your palates and a feast to your senses.
The week-long bridal boutique is on display at the lobby lounge from the 2nd till 8th of November 2014 and is open to the public. The main highlight of the grand showcase with a bridal couture fashion show on the 9th of November 2014 (which, by the way, is by invitation only).
The bridal boutique will showcase breathtaking floral arrangements, bridal gowns from local top couture designers Carven Ong and Alia Bastamam, exquisite and elegant decorations/set ups, sophisticated wedding menus and heavenly creations of bespoke cakes for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
If that’s not enough to entice you engaged couples to check it out, there are also special savings and value added offers to the wedding packages at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur.
SPECIAL SAVINGS & VALUE ADDED OFFERS FOR OUR WEDDING PACKAGE:
Exclusive offers await CIMB credit cardholders from 2 November 2014 till 31 December 2014:
• 10% discount on Wedding Package (Promotion valid from 2 November till 9 November 2014)
• 5% discount on Wedding Package (Promotion valid from 10 November till 31 December) 2014
• Special group room rate at RM350.00++ per room/per night inclusive of two breakfasts for friends and relatives attending the wedding event – minimum booking of 10 rooms per night. (Valid from 2 November 2014 till 31 December 2014)
Special benefits for wedding bookings confirmed on 9 November 2014:
• CIMB credit cardholders enjoy 10% discount on Wedding Package (Promotion valid from 2 November till 9 November 2014)
• Special group room rate at RM350.00++ per room/per night inclusive of two breakfasts for friends and relatives attending the wedding event – minimum booking of 10 r ooms per night. (Valid from 2 November 2014 till 31 December 2014)
• Chance to win a lucky draw grand prize worth RM50,000*
– Hilton Kuala Lumpur will send the luck y couple on a luxury honeymoon to Paris, the city of love, including return flight tickets by Etihad Airways
– Wedding gown by industry’s most sought-after fashion designer Carven Ong
– An elaborate centrepiece wedding gown cake (for display only) by Executive Pastry Chef, Paul Gardin
– Wedding photography package by Pages & Pixels Concept
• Complimentary 1 extra room night in Bridal Suit e at Hilton Kuala Lumpur
• Double Hilton Honors Event Bonus Points
• Special rate for Full Day Actual Day Wedding Photography package at RM4,500 by Pages & Pixels Concept (u.p RM5,500)
If you recently got engaged (or know someone who has gotten engaged, and if you do tell them about this!), do drop by at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur to have a look at the bridal boutique. You won’t be disappointed.