Attention: water disruptions will be happening again in certain areas in Klang, Shah Alam and Kuala Lumpur on the 16th of March 2015.
Some areas had already been experiencing water disruptions since the 7th of March and now, Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Syabas) has issued a statement saying that some areas will be experiencing temporary disruption of water supply due to upgrading work on water supply systems.
The following areas will be affected:
- Section 25, Shah Alam, from 9pm until 6am the next day.
- In Klang, these areas will be affected: Taman Sentosa, Jalan Raja Nong, Specialist Medical Center, Jalan Sungai Jati, Taman Bijaya and Sekolah Menengah Tinggi Hishamuddin, from 9pm until 11am the next day.
- In Kuala Lumpur, these areas will be affected: Pandan Jaya, Pandan Utama, Pandan Cahaya, Taman Bakti, Taman Cempaka, Taman Cahaya, Taman Nirwana, Taman Dagang, Taman Putra Sulaiman and several parts of Kampung Pandan Dalam, from 9pm until 9am the next day.
- Other affected areas are: the Jalan Duta Government Offices Complex, Duta Kensington Park, Changkat Kiara Bayu, Changkat Kiara Surya, Prima Duta, Menara Duta, Duta Ria, Segambut Dalam, Segambut Tengah and Segambut Bahagia, from 9pm until 12pm the next day.
- As well as these affected areas: Taman SPPK Segambut, Taman Segambut, Taman Bukit Segambut, Taman Indah Murni, Bukit Prima Pelangi, Jalan Kelapa Bulan, Jalan Kelapa Hijau, Jalan Kelapa, Sunrise, Mont Kiara, Sri Sinar, Sri Bintang, Bukit Sri Bintang, Taman Prima Impian and Anjung Tiara, from 9pm until 12pm the next day.
Syabas has advised consumers to prepare for the disruption by keeping sufficient water for the said period and to be prudent with water usage during this time.