Most of us really dread working out. After a long tiring day of classes or work, all we want to do is come home and not do anything anymore. One way to get yourself up and going to the gym or even just out for a jog around your neighborhood would be wearing sportswear that will make you look and feel good. What makes good sportswear is how comfortably it fits to ensure it does not get in the way of your workout. Here are our 10 favorite trendy sportswear that could possibly motivate you to exercise!
- ZALORA SPORT, Sport Lattice Back Top
A simple design can go a long way in making your attire stylish.
- YoFit, Style Mesh Sports Bra
Even with a top over it, you’ll still feel pumped!
- Under Armour, HeatGear® Armour Printed Shorty
Comfortable and stylish, who wouldn’t love it?
- Adidas, Techfit Triax-Print Long Tights
The textured design adds a very interesting twist which will help you strikeout.
- New Look, Must Go To The Gym Sports Tank Top
We seriously love this top. What better motivation?
- The drop of Mindfulness, Stella-Maris Top
A small touch of color will help brighten up your mood for the gym.
- Under Amour, HeatGear® Alpha Stripe Capri
The brighter the better!
- Under Armour, UA Tech™ Space Dye 1/4 Zip
Cover up with something bright to keep yourself feeling energetic
- ZALORA SPORT, Sports Burnout Batwing Top
A simple top to wear over after a good workout.
- Impression, Sports Bra For High Impact Sports
Wearing a bright sports bra underneath will help boost your confidence.
Whether its yoga or running, wearing sportswear that makes you feel most comfortable and confident is the key to pushing yourself to the gym. We hope our picks would give you the first step of motivation to hit the gym. Happy working out!